Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday Round 2

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! We're getting ready to head to the pool, but I wanted to drop in and link up for another Five on Friday. Have a great weekend!

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

{One}
I can't believe I only have two and half weeks left before I go back to school. This summer has gone by way too fast! I have had the best time with Eliza and I'm not ready for it to end! One of my mother-in-law's good friends has been out of town this week and she is letting us use her unbelievable pool while she's gone. Eliza loves the water and we are so grateful to her for sharing her pool with us.


{Two}
Cup of Jo-Motherhood Mondays
Joanna Goddard from Cup of Jo does a series called Motherhood Mondays on her blog and she's recently had mothers from other countries write a guest post on parenting and raising children in  other parts of the world. I have found them so interesting and really enjoyed reading about the differences between raising children in the U.S. and other countries. You can find the posts here and here.

{Three}
Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
I've had several people recommend this book to me so I just downloaded it on my Kindle. I'm not that far into it yet, but I will keep y'all posted.


{Four}
Kate Spade Cobble Hill Little Minka Bag
I am obsessed with this bag. Unfortunately it's not exactly in the budget right now. I've been searching on amazon, ebay, and discount sites, but I haven't had much luck. I did find it for a good price on Gilt, but I had to get on a waiting list for it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I win the lottery or find a few hundred dollars on the ground. :)

{Five}
Bloglovin
I forgot to mention that I finally jumped on the Blogloving bandwagon. You can follow me here!


3 comments:

  1. I found you from the link up! Sacred Marriage is a good one! I currently have Sacred Parenting sitting on my nightstand. I got about one chapter into it and haven't picked it back up. I need to get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a backyard pool. My parents have a small one in their backyard..and I love going when I go there. I have heard that book is amazing. My Aunt and Uncle read it. Tell us how (or if) you liked it. I love your daughters name. My SIL and brother want to name their daughter that if they ever have one:) Blessings from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Found you also through the link up! A friend just mentioned Sacred Marriage-I'm hoping to read soon! Let me know what you think and the blog series sounds interesting-will check out! I'm a teacher also-can't believe how fast the summer has gone!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs