Tuesday, July 23, 2013

House Tour-Formal Living Room

Hey y'all! I'm back with another house post. We're slowly but surely getting through the downstairs. This is the first room you see when you walk into our house. Structurally we didn't change anything. We just painted, changed the light fixture, and finished the floors. One of my favorite things about this room is the fireplace. I love having a fire going when it gets really cold outside. I think it just makes this room feel so cozy!

Before:



After: 



The Details: 
  • Paint color- Collingwood Benjamin Moore
  • Ceiling mount light fixture- ordered on sale from Joss and Main
  • Couch- ordered from Strobler in Columbia, SC 
  • Pillows on couch-ordered from Strobler when I got the couch
  • End tables-passed down from my grandmother 
  • Lamps on end tables- ordered on sale from Joss and Main 
  • Chairs-from Home Decorators
  • Pillows on Chairs-I'm not sure exactly where these are from because my friend Caroline ordered them for me. I will try to find out and let y'all know.
  • Rug- from Home Decorators
  • Coffee table- from Consign and Design here in Greenville
  • Painting above fireplace-passed down from my mother-in-law
  • Fireplace screen-passed down from my mom 
  • Bench in bay window-from Carolina Imports in Columbia 
  • Curtains-made by a seamstress here in Greenville
  • Oriental rug in front of the door-passed down from my mother-in-law

1 comment:

  1. Wow-just realized that you live in Greenville, I do too! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs