Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

Hey y'all! I'm back again! I haven't done a post two days in a row in a while! I've been at my parents' house the past few days so I've had some extra time to blog since I've got lots of good babysitters around. I am linking up with Five on Friday to share some of my recent favorites. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

One
Cocobelle Sandals
I normally get myself a pair of Jack Rogers once every year or so because I wear them out so fast, but I got these sandals instead this year because I wanted something a little different. I am loving these and I've definitely gotten my money's worth.
 

Two
Downton Abbey
I think I'm the last person to jump on the Downton Abbey train, but  I am obsessed. Ryan and I started watching it at the beginning of the summer and we finished all three seasons in less than three weeks. I don't think I can wait until January for it to come back on again. I'm going to have Downton withdrawals!




Three
Pinterest Recipes
I've tried some Pinterest recipes that turned out to be major fails, but recently I've made a few that were actually pretty good. If you're looking for something yummy to make try the Skinny Mom easy enchiladas and/or the salted caramel bars from Confessions of a Baking Queen.


Four
Archipelago Milk Lotion
Someone gave me this lotion as a birthday gift and I love it. It smells great and feels really good. I'm a big fan of all Archipelago products, especially their candles. Their products are pricey, but in my opinion, worth it.
Five
Maxi Dresses 
Maxi dresses  are my fave. Breezy and comfortable-enough said!  I love this one from Anthropologie



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower! I love Pinterest for dinner ideas! Stop by and say hello!
    Have a great weekend!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm stopping by from the 5 on friday and scrolled back a few weeks and saw this post. It made me laugh because I just got on the Downton Abbey bandwagon 2 weeks ago AND just realized today that it won't be back until January! Ahh! So I am joining you as the last few folks in the free world to jump on the DA bandwagon. :) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs