Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lake Waccamaw 4th of July

Since July is already halfway over I thought I better post our pictures from our lake trip over the Fourth of July. We had a great time with our family and it was so relaxing. There isn't a whole lot to do around Lake Waccamaw so all you really can do is relax, which I love. We lucked out with some great weather and we were happy to have a break from the massive amount of rain we'd been we still are getting in Greenville. Sorry for the major picture overload, but we were there for five days and I couldn't narrow down all the pictures.













More swimming, gator hunting, and lake fun with cousins.










On our last night at the lake Ryan and I drove down to Southport to have dinner and drinks. It's about an hour away from the lake house and since niether one of us had ever been we thought we'd take advantage of my parents' offer to babysit. It's such a cute little town and I really want to go back and spend some more time there the next time we're at the lake.



Have y'all seen the movie Safe Haven? It was filmed in Southport and this is the house from the movie. We got here just in time to get a few pictures before it got dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs