Friday, August 2, 2013

22 Months


I can't believe that I will have a two year old in two short months! Eliza is full of personality and she is talking up a storm. Some of her favorite phrases include "hold you mama," (pick me up) "No TV,"(that's not what I want to watch) and "No no Belle! No no Sawyer!" (I think she's seen Ryan and I do this one to many times). She loves being outside, books, singing, drawing, and Elmo and "Mou Mou" (Mickey Mouse). As you can see, most of the time she needs her personal translator (me) to decipher what she's saying.

We still don't leave the house with out her lovie, which she refers to as her "bebe." Her favorite snack is Froot Loops; she calls them "toot loops" and wines very impatiently until we get them for her. Eliza is quite the little drama queen and tantrums are not uncommon these days. I am definitely learning to be more patient. However, along with the tantrums are the sweetest little moments like when she just looks up and me and puckers her sweet little lips for a big ole kiss or when we sit down for dinner and she crosses her hands and says "pray." Eliza, we love you so much and you bring such joy to our lives! Happy twenty two months!



1 comment:

  1. Tolly, she is absolutely adorable! I enjoy keeping up with her through your blog! She gets more precious by the day.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs