Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Todder Must Haves 18-22 Months

I wanted to pop in and share a few of our favorite things for Eliza over the past few months. Today is my last day of summer and I'm trying to soak up all the time I can with my sweet girl. I have had the best time with her and I'm so sad it's over! These have been some of our go-to toys over the break.

toddler faves
  • Munchkin Snack Catcher- We love these snack cups. They are great for on the go, especially in the car because Eliza can get her food without spilling it all over the place. 
  • Wagon-Eliza loves cruising around the neighborhood in her wagon. The one in the picture above is Little Tikes, but we actually have the Radio Flyer one. I like the wagon because when Eliza has a friend over I can easily get both of them to the park because of the double seat.
  • Disney Junior App-This app has been a lifesaver when we're out in public and Eliza's on the verge of a meltdown. I hate to be that mom that sticks the cartoons in front of her child when she's about pitch a fit, and I really do try to limit it, but sometimes you gotta do what you can to keep the peace. It's also helpful in the car when I'm driving on long trips by myself.
  • Crayola Washable Watercolors-Eliza is turning into quite the little artist, just like her dad! She loves to paint with water colors and it's a great little activity to on our back porch (under the fan) on hot day.
  • Ikea Toddler Table-Ryan and I got this little table the last time we were at Ikea and it has been perfect for Eliza. It's just the right size for her and the price can't be beat!
  • Keens- My mom got these shoes for Eliza at the beginning of the summer and they have been great. They've help up really well and they are really easy to slip on and off. 
  • Joovy Cooper Groove Stroller-We have a great jogging stroller, so I was really hesitant to spend more money on another one, but the jogging stroller is really bulky and hard to navigate in certain areas. We finally broke down and got a smaller, more portable one and it has been well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs