Friday, August 16, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I survived my first week back at work. It wasn't a full work week, but you've got to ease in to it, right? I missed the past couple of Five on Friday link-ups because we've been so busy, but I'm back! This is an extremely random assortment of but here we go....


{One}
Happy 21st Birthday to my brother! Monty, I hope you have the best birthday on Sunday! BE CAREFUL this weekend!! I know you will be feeling stellar on Monday morning! :) I can distinctly remember when Mom and Dad told us they were having another baby and I remember how excited I was when I found out I was going to have a little brother. You have definitely lived up to the hype. You always keep us entertained and I couldn't ask for a better brother! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 




{Two}
With the start of school right around the corner, I have seen a lot of blogs posts and articles about teaching, and while they are all great, this one really hit close to home for me. I thought it was beautifully written and I can totally relate to what she has to say.



{Three} 
My sister has been telling me that I need to watch New Girl for while. I had seen parts of the show, but I never really got in to it until now. Ryan and I have been watching reruns from the past season this summer, and we love it. It is hilarious and the humor is right up my alley. I can't wait for the new season to start next month.



{Four}
How cute are these Hatley rain boots?! I am thinking they will make a great birthday present for Eliza! I love all Hatley brand clothes and shoes.
{Five}
Last weekend Ryan and I went down to Charleston to visit my sister and some of our best friends for a couple of days. It was my last hoorah before school started and we had a great time. I forgot our good camera, but I did get some pretty good shots of us paddle boarding at Shem Creek. Believe it or not, that was my first trip to the beach all summer. I can't wait to go back! 






1 comment:

  1. New Girl took me a while to get into but now I am hooked. Really funny show!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs