Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello World

Elizabeth Grace Garrison was born on Monday, September 26th at 1:55 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 14 ounces, and was 20.25 inches. We got home on Wednesday afternoon, and we are tired, but very happy.

Waiting for Eliza's arrival

She's finally here!

Our families waiting to come in

Ryan's family with Eliza
My family with Eliza

My grandmother (Mama Cozy) and her first great grandchild

So sleepy!

Still sleepy

Our family :)

Sweet girl!

So excited to go home

Getting Eliza ready for her first car ride

Getting ready to meet her brother and sister

The whole family

Sisters on Dad's lap


I am so overwhelmed by the sweet text messages, emails, phone calls, and visits from friends. Ryan and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends. My mom has been here with us since we got home from the hospital, and I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves. She and Ryan's mom have both been such a big help to us this week. I cannot thank everyone enough for all that they have done for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs