Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to School





I have been back at school for a week of teacher work days now, and tomorrow is my first day with the students. It has been hard to get back in to the swing of things after such a long, relaxing summer. I only have three short weeks with my students (if I make it until my due date) until I am out for twelve weeks on maternity leave. I have had a lot of anxiety about going back to school while I am three weeks away from my due date, and then going back again in January with a newborn at home. I am trying to keep this scripture in my mind over the next few weeks and months. Please pray for me!


"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13)

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." (Psalm 55:22)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you know where your strength and comfort come from. You know I am praying for you and you will be just fine. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolly,the fear is the fear of the unknown. Unfortunately, the worrying will never end. Its called being a Momma! You will be fine! Baby Eliza is a lucky little girl and she doesn't even know it yet!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs