Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday

I can't believe it, but I made it through my last week of school. I am now officially on maternity leave! I am so happy because this means that I won't have to go back to school until January. If I had gone into labor early, I would have had to go back to work for one week in December because of the way my days off worked out. This was not an easy week at school, but I am glad I made it through the week!

I was really afraid that my water was going to break in the middle of class. I would have never lived that down. A hundred ninth graders would have been talking about how I peed in my pants for the rest of the year. I'm soooo glad that didn't happen.

Now I plan to spend the weekend relaxing and celebrating my anniversary. Oh yeah, and I might have a baby! I hope y'all have a great weekend!

via

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't believe she is almost here! So excited and so proud of you! You have great!! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs