Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Tomorrow Ryan and I will celebrate our first anniversary. Actually we are going to celebrate tonight, but tomorrow is our actual anniversary. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who I love for so many reasons.

He is kind and thoughtful. 

He is handy and fixes things for me. 

Even when he doesn't feel like it. 

He is sporty and athletic.

He is smart and creative.
(Here he is designing my engagement ring.)

He can carve a pumpkin like no one else.

He has a sense of humor.
He cooks for me because this is what happens every time I try to cook. 

He is handsome.

And he is going to be a great dad!

 Happy Anniversary Ryan! I love you so much and I can't wait to celebrate many more years together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs