Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One Year!

My sweet girl is one today! We have had such a fun day together and we can't wait to celebrate with our friends and family next weekend at her birthday party.






This has been the happiest and best year of my life, and I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were leaving the hospital with a new born baby. It has been amazing to watch Eliza grow and change over the past twelve months. She is such a blessing to our family and I thank God every day for her.




What a difference a year makes...


 
 Happy first birthday little girl! I love you so much! 


2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! It made me tear up! I can't believe Eliza is already a year old!! Cant wait for her birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture MELTS my heart. love love love little Eliza!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs