Sunday, September 16, 2012

Enjoying Our New Place

Hey y'all! I'm back! I couldn't stay away for too long. We are slowly but surely getting settled into our new house. We are loving having more space and a big yard for the dogs. We also really like the street that we're living on. There are tons of families, and I love looking out the window and seeing kids riding their bikes and playing together.

We've unpacked and all of our things already, but we have a long way to go when it comes to filling up the house. Some of our furniture has been ordered, but hasn't come in yet, and then other rooms just aren't quite done yet. I know that we will get there over time, but I have the type of personality that wants everything done right now. I want to know that everything is put together and in it's proper place. It seems like we get one thing completed and there is another list full of things that needs to be finished.

I am trying to remind myself that I need to grateful for the fact that we are in our house in the first place (which of course, I am) and to be patient when it comes "finishing" our house. I am also trying to remember that all of the material things that I want right now are not what is important. My faith and my family are what truly matter and I want to enjoy every minute with them.





1 comment:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs