Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorites

Ryan got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas, and I love it.  I have a feeling I'm going to be using it a lot this summer, and I don't want it to get messed up at the beach/pool/lake/anywhere in general, so I've been on the lookout for a good cover. I love this one I found on Etsy.


I think this Anthropologie bathing suit is adorable. I saw it on Pinterest, and I've had my eye on it for a while. We are headed to the beach for a friend's wedding in a few weeks, and I wouldn't mind having this one in my bag.


I ordered a few of these Baggu bags a couple of months ago, and they are perfect to take to the grocery store, or to use as an overnight bag or gym bag. They are really big, and I'm always surprised how much I can fit in them.


Ryan and I saw The Hunger Games last weekend, and it was UH-mazing! I read all of the books, and I couldn't wait to see the movie. I don't know if I would have liked the movie as much if I hadn't read the book, but I thought it was great. The characters were perfectly cast and they did a really good job of keeping the movie true to the book.

 via

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs