Sunday, March 25, 2012

Eliza's Baptism

Eliza was baptized this morning, and it has been such a special day. So many family members and friends came to Greenville to see her, and it meant so much to Ryan and I that everyone was here to share this day with us. Eliza did so well in church. The baptism was kind of in the middle of her nap time, and I was worried she was going to be fussy, but she didn't make a peep. She wore the same dress that my sister and I wore when we were baptized, and she looked beautiful!

After the baptism, we had everyone over to our house for lunch. We were really glad the rain held off because we don't have a lot of space in our house, and it would have been tight trying to fight everybody inside. My wonderful mother-in-law and her good friend, Ellie, cooked all of the food. They are the BEST cooks, and everything was delicious. My mom was also a huge help. She came up on Friday, and helped us set up and take care of Eliza. There is no way I could have pulled all of this off without their help because.

Did I mention that we are moving this weekend? That's right, we had about thirty people at our house this weekend, and now we have one week to pack all of our things and get it moved. Yes, we are crazy. Well, actually I'm crazy. Ryan told me that we should pick a different weekend, and I obviously didn't listen to him. I just wanted to have one last hoorah in this house before we move. It has just started to hit me that this is our last week in this house. It makes me sad to think about it, but I'm also excited about this next step in our lives.

Here are a few a million pictures I took from Eliza's baptism.





























1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the one with Eliza and your parents!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs