Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

Archipelago Candles
 These are the best candles. They smell so good, and they last a really long time.  They are not cheap, but they are definitely worth the money.



 
My Fitness Pal App 
 A friend I work with introduced this app to me, and I am officially obsessed. It's basically an electronic food diary that will count your calories for you. I'm a pretty healthy eater, but I'm really bad about snacking and picking at food. My Fitness Pal has helped me to think twice before I start snacking because I'm more aware of what I've already eaten. It also keeps me motivated to exercise everyday because you "earn" more calories by working out.


Monogram Necklace
 I don't have one of these, but a lot of my friends do, and I think they are so pretty! I'm not a big necklace person, but I think I could wear one like this.


Lace Toms 
 I have a pair of grey Toms, and I absolutely love them! They are so comfortable. Now that spring is just around the corner, I have my eye on these.



 Etsy Baskets
I saw these baskets on Pinterest, and thought they would be perfect for Eliza's room in the new house. They would be great to hold all of her toys and books. Not only are they adorable, but they are very reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs