Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Par-TAY!

We celebrated Eliza's second birthday this past Sunday with an Elmo/Sesame Street party. Eliza is still getting a few presents from friends and family members that couldn't make it to the party and we have tons of cake left over, so I'm afraid she's going to think this whole birthday thing is a never-ending celebration. :) We are so grateful to everyone that came to celebrate with us. Eliza is one lucky little girl to have such special people in her life!









Party Details















I'd say it was a success! Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl! We love you!


2 comments:

  1. Precious pictures of a super cute party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, you've totally caught me blog stalkin' now ;)

    but..eee! i love this post!!! i have so many pictures that my parents took at my 2nd bday party, and i had cookie monster and big bird cupcakes! this post...melt my heart! eliza's dress is perfect for the occasion as well. well done, mama!!

    xx
    elise
    cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs