Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Wine Night

Last week I hosted a Halloween wine night for some girlfriends. I love an excuse to throw a party and decorate my house for a holiday. I really needed some girl time, and Ryan happened to be out of town, so it was perfect timing. I can't wait for our next get together!








  • Wine labels, spider rings, and spider web decor from Michaels 
  • Cups, napkins, plates, straws, and "I'll get you, my pretty!" sign from Swoozies
  • Pumpkin Rice Krispie recipe found here
  • Pumpkin dip recipe from here
  • Halloween Snack Mix: Crispex, pretzel sticks, mini marshmallows, candy corn, M&Ms,

1 comment:

  1. hate i missed this! looks like you were a fantastic host!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs