Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday-Fall Edition

I'm linking up for another Five on Friday today with some of my favorite fall clothing items. There is about one thing on this list that's actually in my clothing budget, but at least I can dream, right?! It's still fairly warm during the day here, but the temperatures are starting to drop and it's getting pretty chilly at night. I've started to pull some more of my fall clothes out of my closet lately and I love it! Happy Friday friends!

Fall Fashion Favorites

2 comments:

  1. hey tolly!!! :) found you on the linkup...so excited to follow along now. yay! your little ones are precious!!! happy friday!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what i meant to add is..(oops!)..that dress and SCARF. perfect outfit. i am big into mixing patterns right now. that outfit is the perfect combo. love!!

    xx
    elise
    cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs