Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Peter Rabbit Themed Baby Shower

I mentioned in my last post that I, along with some other friends, hosted a baby shower at our house the other weekend. I wanted to share a few of the details with y'all because I thought everything turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. I cannot take credit for any of these details because all I did was make sure that my house was not covered with toys and dog hair, and that it was fairly presentable.

We (and when I say we I mean my creative and talented friends that hosted the shower with me) decided to do a whole Peter Rabbit theme for the shower. It was for one of my very best and sweetest friends from college. She is expecting a baby boy in August and I am beyond thrilled for her. She is going to be a great mommy!













1 comment:

  1. Quite helpful information on this themed baby shower party. Few months ago, I arranged my sister’s baby shower party at one of finest venue New York. Decorated venue with lovely flowers and beautiful ornaments and enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs