Friday, June 7, 2013

First and Last Day of School

My last day of school is not until tomorrow, but Eliza finished last week. My mom and my mother-in-law have been such a big help in keeping her for us while I finish out the year. I'm really excited to be able to spend a lot of time with Eliza this summer, but I know she (and I) are going to miss her wonderful teachers. They have been amazing and it was such a comfort to know that she was so well taken care of every day. I can remember how anxious and nervous I was to drop her off on the first day, and they just made me feel so comfortable.

I am really mad at myself because I accidentally deleted the sweetest picture of all three of them off of my camera, but I was able to get a good picture of Eliza on her last day. It is amazing how much she's changed in less than a year!
 




1 comment:

  1. Such a small world-found your blog through the link up! Not only do we both live in Greenville...but my son goes to Westminster (He'll be in 3K and my daughter will be in the crawler room this year!) Maybe I'll see you sometime at WWS! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs