Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful, and it was so nice to be able to relax and spend time with family and friends.

We had dinner with my Dad's side of the family the night before Thanksgiving, and then we had both of our families to our house for dinner on Thanksgiving night. There were a total of twenty eight people at our house, and I don't know how, but we all miraculously fit. I would be lying to you if I told you that it was the most relaxing part of our break, but it was so fun and I would definitely do it again. I loved having both of our families together and it made me realize how lucky Ryan and I are to have such a great support system. After such a wonderful week, it has been really hard to go back to reality this week.











Thanksgiving night at our house:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs