Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

This post is long overdue, but I haven't been able to sit down and go through all of the pictures until now. My very best friend since childhood got married at the end of October, and she was absolutely stunning! The whole weekend was so much fun and we had the best time celebrating Bennett and her hubby to be.


We started off the festivities by going to lunch and getting our nails done the day before the wedding, then headed home to get ready for the rehearsal.


After some quick instructions for the wedding at the rehearsal we headed to the rehearsal dinner, which was beautiful and so fun. Bennett was calm, cool, and collected, and you would never know she was getting married the next day! 




The bridesmaids luncheon was the day of the wedding. The food was wonderful and Bennett gave the sweetest toast that made us all cry!







We all met at the church a couple of hours before the wedding to get ready. I think I was more nervous about walking down the isle than Bennett. She was the calmest bride I have ever seen. We had a great time  just hanging out and joking around before the wedding.




Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures at the reception. I brought my camera in, but I didn't even take it out of the bag. Thank goodness my sister brought her camera and let me steal a couple of her pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs