Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I hope you all get to spend this day with people you love! Last night we had dinner at my aunt's house in Laurens to celebrate Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family, and tonight we are having almost thirty people to our house for dinner. I am really hoping that we can all fit!

Last year for Thanksgiving I wrote a post where I listed a lot of the things I am thankful for, and although I love looking back on that list, I'm not going to write one this year. I feel like I have so much to be thankful for that if I tried to list it all I could write forever, and never be done. This year has been extremely busy and very hectic and stressful at times, but is has also been so wonderful and filled with so many blessings. I feel like one of the major things that the Lord has taught me this year is that I need to live each day with a thankful heart. I am truly blessed!

"Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name." -Hebrews 13:15






In case you're interested, our pictures were taken by the lovely and talented Lindsey Motley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs