Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pink & Orange First Birthday Party

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from Eliza's first birthday. We had such a good time celebrating with friends and family, and we feel very blessed that so many people traveled from so far away to celebrate with us. Thank you to my mother-in-law, our friends, Josh and Kathleen, and my brother-in-law and his girlfriend for all of their help. There is no way I could have pulled everything off without them. I also have to thank my wonderful husband who worked tirelessly to get our house ready. Everything looked great thanks to him. I would say the party was a success!



















Relaxing with Uncle Josh after a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs