Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Recipe

Happy Hump Day everyone! I have a new recipe for y'all. This is one of my mother-in-law's recipes. It's yummy, and quick and easy to make. Have you noticed how every time I post a recipe I say that it's quick and easy? That's about that only kind of recipe I make. I hope you enjoy it!

Pork Chops & Brown Rice:

Ingredients
Pork Chops
*I used lean pork chops to lighten it up, but regular pork chops are fine too.
Canola Oil 
2 boxes of Uncle Ben's Wild Rice
1 can of Campbell's Onion Soup 
1 can of Campbell's Beef Consume Soup
1/4 cup of water 


Directions
Lightly brown the pork chops in canola oil
Place the pork chops in a casserole dish
Empty the brown rice, onion soup, beef consume, and water over the pork chops
Cover and bake at 450 for 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs