Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's My Blogiversary

My little blog is one year old! Well, actually my real "blogiversary" was on Thursday, but I've been a little preoccupied with getting ready to move, Eliza starting daycare, and going back to work that I completely forgot about it on Thursday. I am so glad that I've been able to keep this up so that I'll always be able to look back on Eliza's first year and everything we've been through. At times it's been hard to find the time to keep it going, but it's also been really fun. One thing I love about blogging, and the reason I started this blog, is that I can keep all of our friends and family updated on what's going on with us. With an eleven month old and a full time job, I don't get to see a lot our friends as much as I'd like to, and this blog has been a great way for us to stay connected. I also love reading other blogs because it makes me feel better to know that there a lot of other people out there going through the same things I am. It's kind of weird to think that there are people I've never met who I read about daily and feel a connection with. (Wow, I am a stalker.) I still have lots to share and say, so I hope that y'all will continue reading for the another year. In honor of my blog's first birthday I would love it if y'all would join my site. All you have to do is click on the link in the bottom of the column to the right. Thanks friends and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs