Friday, August 10, 2012

10 Months

Ten months! Wow! My little butter bean is getting so big. She is very busy getting into everything these days. She is crawling all over the place, standing by herself for a few seconds, and walking by holding onto the furniture. Like I said in the last monthly update, these pictures are getting to be quite a challenge. I attempted to take her pictures by myself this time, and it did not work out very well. I ended up waiting on Ryan to get home because Eliza didn't want to stay still.

She finally has a tooth coming in! She seems to be doing pretty well with managing the pain. She gets a little fussier than normal on some nights, but for the most part, it doesn't seem to be bothering her too much. She still sleeps about twelve hours each night and takes two naps a day. She has three bottles a day and we have been giving her a lot more table food this month. At her last doctor's appointment the pediatrician told us to stop giving her baby food, but Eliza still really likes baby food, so I've still bee giving her some. I'm not sure exactly how much she weighs, but she is definitely a chunky-monkey. I think she's around 22 or 23 pounds and she wears 12-18 month clothes.

Eliza's favorite "words" are mama and baba. We're still working on dada. I've heard her say it a few times, but not as often as she says the other words. She loves playing with the dogs, watching baby sign language, and being out and about around people. She starts day care this month, and while I am really sad and so not ready to take her, I know it will be good for her. Eliza is such a sweet girl and she makes us so happy! We love you little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs