Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hey friends! Happy Friday! We're back in Greenville, and I go back to the doctor today to take the bandages off my foot and get my stitches out. I am so excited because all of these bandages wrapped around my foot have been driving me crazy. I'm hoping that once they're all removed it will be a little easier for me to get around.

On another note, it's been a while since I did a "Friday Favorites" post, so here goes.....

Hot Yoga
Before my surgery my foot was hurting so bad that I couldn't really run, I was having a lot of problems with my knee because I was running on the outside of my foot, and my back was killing me. I wanted to keep working out because I knew that I'd be off of my feet for a long time after my surgery, but my body was telling me that I needed to rest. I decided to take a hot yoga class because I figured that would be a good way to exercise without putting too much stress on my body. I went to Southern Om in Greenville. I was hooked after the first class, and can't wait to get back to it.


via
Trader Joes Cookie Butter
Have y'all tried this stuff? It's goodness in a jar. It tastes great on toast, vanilla wafers, pancakes, and just on spoon. It's Uh-mazing. I realize that this Friday Favorite item and the one above don't really go together. I guess I shouldn't expect my body to look like the one in the first picture if I keep eating this stuff. :)


Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ionic Brush
I got one of these brushes a few weeks ago, and I know this sounds crazy, but it really does make a big difference compared to other brushes I've used before. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. I got mine on sale at Ulta.


JCrew iPhone Case 
I love love love this iPhone cover from JCrew. It's so pretty and it's purple and orange, so I'd be showing my support for the Tigers while also being stylish. What's not to like?


Madewell Stucco Stripe Songbird Dress
How cute is this dress? I go back to school in a few weeks, so I'm on the lookout for clothes that I can wear to work, but will also wear other places. I think this dress fits that description.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs