Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fourth of July Week Recap

Hey friends! Thanks for all of your prayers. My surgery went well and I'm on the mend. The first couple of days were pretty rough because I was sick from the anesthesia and pain medication, but I'm doing much better now. I owe a huge thank you to mom for taking care of me and Eliza. There is no way I could have gotten through this week without her help. I'm still on crutches, but I go back to the doctor next Friday, and I'm hoping to be walking again by then.

Since I've had a lot of sitting time this week, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from the week of the Fourth of July. We went to the beach with Ryan's family for the first half of the week and then to the lake with my family the second half of the week. I didn't do a good job of taking pictures at the beach, but I made up for it at the lake. Sorry for the picture overload! :)

First stop, Pawley's Island:







.....and then on to Lake Waccamaw.








 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs