Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a nice, relaxing Memorial Day weekend. I had Friday and Monday off of school, so Ryan and Eliza and I were able to spend a lot of quality time together. I am really looking forward to more days like this when I'm out of school for the summer.

We went swimming





and to the Farmer's Market.





We stayed in our pajamas



and ate a lot.


We went to church, 


 and after church we went to check out our new house. It's coming along! They started painting it this weekend. More pictures to come soon.


We capped off the weekend by watching the USA Cycling Pro Championships. The course was right down the street from the apartment we are renting, so we didn't have to go very far to get a good view.

 


I hope you all had a great weekend too. I'm looking forward to another one coming up very soon. Too bad it isn't another long one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs