Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Ryan

Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there! This has been a special day for me because not only is it my first Mother's Day, it's also Ryan's birthday! We've had a lot to celebrate today!

I am so thankful for my wonderful mother, grandmothers, and mother-in-law for setting the example of the kind of mother I want to be. Now, more than ever, I appreciate all that they have done for me. I hope to be a Proverbs 31 woman just like all of them!



I also want to give my wonderful husband a birthday shout out! I could not ask for a better husband and father to Eliza. Thank you for everything you do for us! I love you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs