Tuesday, May 8, 2012

7 Months

Eliza is now has been seven months old for two weeks now. I'm a little late getting this posted, but what's new? She is such a happy baby, and I love walking into her room in the morning and seeing her smiling face. Ryan and I do the most ridiculous things to try and get her to laugh. You should see me jumping around in our living room. Eliza's favorite game is peek-a-boo. She also still loves her Baby Einstein Exersaucer and her Baby Sign Language DVD. A new favorite toy of hers is the mini Sophie the Giraffe teether.

Eliza is sitting up all by herself now, and I feel comfortable leaving her sitting somewhere without worrying that she will fall over and hit her head. She pulled up on her crib for the first time on the day that she turned seven months old. She isn't crawling yet, but I don't think it will be too much longer. She is working on pulling her belly off the ground, and sometimes I catch her rocking back and forth a little. If I had to guess, I would say that she might start crawling in about month or two.

We don't go back to the doctor for another couple of months, so I don't know her height and weight, but she has got be close to 20 pounds now. She is a chunky-monkey, and her legs are growing by the day.  Eliza is wearing mostly nine month clothes, but some 12 months outfits fit her too. We are using size three diapers, but it is really time to move on to size four. I'm just trying to use all the size three that I've already bought. :) It's hard to tell from this picture, but Eliza has gotten a lot more hair in the past month. She still doesn't have any teeth yet. I keep waiting for one to pop through, but it hasn't happened yet.

I won't bore you by naming all of the foods that she has tried this month (like I've done in previous posts), but she has tried a lot of new things, and she is now eating stage 2 foods.  To be honest, she has had a lot more jarred food this month because I just haven't had the time to make it, but we are still doing all organic. She seems to like Plum Baby and Sprout food the best. She has six ounces of formula every four hours on top of three meals of food a day. Eliza typically goes to bed between 8 and 8:30, and wakes up somewhere between 6:30 and 7:30.

I think I say this every time I do one of these monthly posts, but I really do mean it; Ryan and I feel so blessed to have such a happy and healthy baby. She brings us so much joy every day and we are loving every minute with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs