Friday, April 13, 2012

SB2K12

After moving and getting settled into our apartment, we went down to Columbia to visit my parents for the rest of my spring break. We had such a great week. It was so nice to be able to relax and spend time with friends and family. I got a little taste of what this summer will be like, and I am counting down the days until the end of the school year.

We spent some time at the park.



We went to see the Easter bunny. 

 (Just a side note...Personally, I found this Easter bunny extremely creepy. Maybe it's just me, but I was shocked when none of the children that were waiting in line ran away crying.)

We hung out by the pool. 


We made Easter treats.

(so easy and yummy)

We hung out with Uncle Monty. And by hang out, I mean we pretended like our dogs were horses, and tried to ride them. At the rate Eliza is growing she's not going to be able to play this game much longer, so I'm going let her enjoy it while she can. :) I was in the grocery store the other day, and a woman just looked at me and said "That's a chunky baby." Anyway, I digress.




We visited with Mary Ruth and Katherine. 



 And we ended our spring break with a trip to the zoo!

 Rocking and ready to go! 














Liza, chillin with all the children washing their hands.


And the meltdown begins. It's time to leave the zoo! 

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious Tolly! I can't believe how grown up she is! I love her sweet cheeks! Xxx miff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miff! You are so sweet! I miss you! I hope you and JJ are doing well, and that I get to see y'all soon!

      Delete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs