Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

I love these Nike shoes. They are so fun and colorful. Too bad the running shoes that actually work best for my feet are not this cute.

  via

Have any of you ever tried Rent the Runway? My sister used it to rent a dress for the Carolina Cup, and she had a great experience with it. I have a few weddings coming up this summer, and I'm planning to give it a try. I already have my favorite dresses picked out!



How great is this beach chair?! It allows you to be completely and utterly lazy. You can lie down and read a book without having to use your neck muscles to pick your head up.  If I had come up with something like this, I might be able to be a stay-at-home mom because we'd be so rich from all the money we'd be making off of this great invention!

 via



Who isn't a fan of the weekend? After the past few day I've had, I really need a relaxing couple of days. I hope you all have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs