Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Digs

Hey friends! Sorry for the long blog break. With everything we've had going on recently, I just haven't had the time or energy to write anything new. I do have lots of pictures from our break that I'm going post in a day or two though. Until then, I leave you with a quote that I found on Pinterest the other day. Right now we're living in a much smaller space than we are used to, but I think it will be good our our family, and I hope that we will become closer because of it.


P.S.-From the way I talk our apartment, you would think that we are living in a one bedroom dump. It's actually really cute, and perfect for us right now. Just thought I'd clarify that for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs