Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a busy, but wonderful Christmas this year! I say this every year, but this one really was the best! Having a baby makes everything so special, and for the first time since I was a little girl, I was more excited about giving gifts than receiving them (even though Eliza had no idea what was going on).

On Christmas Eve, we spent the night in Anderson at my grandparents' house. After waking up to Santa's presents in Anderson, we went to Laurens to have a late lunch with my dad's side of the family. That night Ryan's family came over to our house to have dinner and exchange presents. We had such a good time and I feel so blessed that we were able to spend the day with our wonderful families.

In true OCD fashion, my tree was down and my decorations were put away by the next day. Bah Humbug, I know! In my defense, our tree was so dry that it needed to come down immediately.

Sorry for the picture overload, but I couldn't choose between all of them! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs