Friday, December 2, 2011

2 Months

Eliza had her two month appointment on Wednesday. I wish time would slow down! She is growing everyday. The other day I told my mom that I think she grew when I put her down for a nap. I heard people say this about their children when I was pregnant, and I didn't understand it, but I never knew I could love someone the way I love her!

"Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh

Stats:
11.4 lbs (54th percentile)
22 inches (26th percentile)

Likes:
Bath time
Soothie Pacifier
Sleep Sheep
When Daddy rocks her and reads to her
Going on walks and running errands with Mommy

Dislikes: 
Tummy Time
Having her diaper changed
Having her clothes changed
Sleeping through the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs