Thursday, December 8, 2011

ACC Champs

This weekend Ryan and I spent our first night away from Eliza. On Saturday night we went to Charlotte to watch Clemson play in the ACC Championship. While I was really sad to leave Eliza, we had a great time, and I knew she would be in good hands with my mom. What an awesome game! Standing in the cold for more than three hours was totally worth it. Although I'm paying for it now because I've still got a sinus infection that's been dragging on since last week. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by this weekend!










Orange Bowl bound!



2 comments:

  1. DID YOU GO TO CLEM TO TAKE THAT LAST SHOT???? :) GREAT PICS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No, I got that last one from Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs