Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful

I can't believe its already the week of Thanksgiving! Time is flying by so fast. Eliza's first Thanksgiving is going to be a busy one! Tomorrow we are leaving for Columbia around lunchtime. On Tuesday, we are going to my Dad's office Thanksgiving party, and on Wednesday night we are heading to Laurens for dinner with my Dad's side of the family. After dinner in Laurens, we are going back to Columbia to spend the night, and on Thanksgiving morning, we will head down to Charleston to be with Ryan's family. We are planning to stay in Charleston until Sunday afternoon, and then we will head back to Greenville. We are going to need the entire next week to recover! I am really excited about eating good food and spending time with our families!

via
Lately, I have spent a lot of time thinking and talking about things I don't have, rather than reflecting on everything I have to be grateful for. I have been so blessed over the past year, and I am thankful for so many things.
  •  my faith
  • happy, healthy baby girl 
  • wonderful husband 
  • awesome family 
  • great friends 
  • my doggies
  • roof over my head
  • my health 
  • my freedom
  • coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
  • pumpkin spice muffins
  • Target 
  • Pandora radio
  • my Ipod to listen to while I run 
  •   my camera 
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • good books 
  • a comfy bed 
  • scented candles
  • my Uggs  
  • seeing Eliza smile 
 .....and the list could go on forever, but I don't want to bore you to death! I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving!

via

      1 comment:

      1. I am thankful for a daughter that reminds be of how blessed I am and how very much I have to be grateful for!

        ReplyDelete

       

      © 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs