Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back in Action

I've been back at running for about a week and half now, and it feels so good! People have asked me if it's hard getting back, but it is actually easier because I'm not carrying around twenty-five extra pounds. Ryan and I made a bet last week to see who could lose ten pounds the fastest. The winner can get whatever they want as long as its under 100 dollars. I think I'm going to get a massage if i win. I have about ten more pounds to loose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Right now I'm a little more motivated than Ryan is, but I think its going to be easier for him to loose the weight than me. Maybe I should post this picture on my refrigerator, so I won't be tempted by all of the good food our friends have been bringing us. Wish me luck! I'll let you know who wins! :)

via
This picture is a more accurate description of me running. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs