Sunday, August 28, 2011

One More Month!

I am 36 weeks pregnant today, which means in exactly one month (possibly sooner) we will get to meet baby Eliza! The nursery is ready, we have gotten all the necessary baby gear, read all the books, and taken all the classes. I have even packed Eliza's bag for the hospital already. Yes, I am OCD, and it has gotten worse throughout this pregnancy.

I can't believe how fast everything has flown by. I feel like I was just calling our family and friends to tell them that I was pregnant. I think the time is going to go by even faster now that I am back in school because I will be so busy over the next four weeks.

I have seen other people do this on Facebook and blogs, and I wish I had started it sooner, but here are a few pictures of me throughout my pregnancy. I have been very fortunate because, for the most part, I have felt really well over the past eight months. Of course, some days are better than others, but overall, I haven't had any major issues.

I am also hoping that I actually make it to my due date. I know you don't hear many pregnant women saying that they want to make it all the way to their due date, but I have had so many family and friends tell me that they need me to hang on as long as I can, so they can make it here when Eliza is born. Another reason I want to make it to my due date because if I do, I won't have to go back to work until January. I know as long as she is healthy it doesn't matter when she gets here, and I'm just hoping that I continue to feel well over the next few weeks! 

30 weeks: 

32 weeks: 

34 weeks:

And my personal favorite....

Ryan and Sawyer at 34 weeks. Ryan says that he and the dogs are gaining sympathy weight, but I'm not so sure about that.

36 weeks:

She will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs