Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nursery Reveal

Ryan and I have been working on baby Eliza's nursery all summer, and it is finally complete! I have had so much fun putting it all together. Ryan, on the other hand, is probably glad to be done with it because I have been coming up with "little projects" for him to do all summer. I am so lucky to have a husband who is so handy! I also owe a big THANK YOU to my friend Caroline who has spent countless hours helping me decorate.








Paint: Wall-Agreeable Grey from Sherwin Williams and Ceiling-Bunny Nose Pink from Sherwin Williams

Rocker: The rocker was passed down to us from Ryan's sister. I had the cushions recovered for $100 with fabric from Tony's Fabric in Greenville.

Pendant Light: This is a lamp shade from Home Goods that I got for $12. I used the left over fabric from the rocker to cover it, and Ryan hung it.
 
Pink frame; Ryan and I made this frame from some wood he had left over in his shop. He put it together and I painted and distressed it.

Curtains: I had these made at Tony's Fabric in Greenville. This was my one big splurge for the nursery. I justified spending $350 on curtains because I designed the rest of the nursery around the curtains. I am planning to use keep these curtains in her room for a long time!

Armoire: $200 from Craig's List-changed out the knobs with new ones from Hobby Lobby. My mom graciously bought the knobs for us. Thank you mom!

Baskets on top of armoire: $12 each from Home Goods  

Changing table: The table was also passed down to us from Ryan's sister. I painted the table Warm Stone from Sherwin Williams and used the same knobs that I used for the armoire from Hobby Lobby. Ryan's sister also gave us the changing pad, and I bought the cover from BuyBuyBaby for $20. 

Basket on changing table: $10 from Home Goods. 

Shelves: Ryan made the shelves and I painted them. All of the books and other things on the shelves were gifts from family and friends. 

Collage wall: The "E" is from from Hobby Lobby. I just painted it with purple spray paint. All of the other frames are from Home Goods, Target and Hobby Lobby. I don't know exactly, but I probably spent around $30 on frames.

Crib: $60 from Craig's List-painted Ralph Lauren Regent Metallics

Crib bedding: Serena and Lily Punch

Mirror: $40 from HomeGoods-originally gold, but painted white so it didn't clash with the crib

Basket beside the crib: $15 from Home Goods

Lamp beside crib: We already had this lamp in our den, and just moved it to the nursery.


We have been so blessed by family and friends who have helped us stock up on all the essentials before she gets here. Now we are just waiting for her arrival! :) 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Tolly! Those curtains are gorgeous. I'm impressed y'all did so much yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So purdy :) I am also very grateful for your extremely handy hubby- makes all things decorating so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks GREAT! So excited for you guys! (Mandy Kimsey)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolly, that crib and those curtains are my favorite. Love the blog too!
    -meredith

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs