Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bon Voyage!

I can't believe my little brother is leaving for college today! I feel like it was yesterday that I was driving down to Columbia for his high school graduation, and now he is leaving!  Where did the summer go? I know he is sad to leave all of his friends, but excited to make many new ones. It is also his 19th birthday. Happy Birthday Monty! He is off to the University of Alabama, and I know he is going to have so much fun over the next four years. College was such a fun time in my life, and I would not change one thing if I could go back to that time in my life. Good luck Monty! I love you!




And here are a few pictures I found on my computer from my college days. Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs