Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Liza's Bachelorette Weekend

Happy Hump Day!!! Two more days until my spring break! This has been the slowest week everrrr! Have I mentioned that my sister is getting married in May? Well, she is, and we are so excited! Eliza is going to get another shot at being a flower girl. She didn't make it down the aisle for my brother-in-law's wedding last summer, but in a few weeks, she'll get a chance at redemption!

A few weeks ago we went to Asheville for Liza's bachelorette weekend.  We had the best time celebrating Liza, and I loved getting to hang out with her sweet friends. The weather was perfect, and we got see some beautiful scenery while hiking on Saturday morning. Sorry for the picture overload!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs