Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Hello friends! I'm still alive and blogging, just not as often these days! For the past couple of months, it feels like we've been on a roller coaster that just won't stop. I won't go into all the details here, but I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am done with school in three short weeks, and I can't wait for a slower days! We've had so much going on lately, and I also found out that I have a bulging disc/pinched nerve in my low back, which makes everything take twice as much energy. I am in a lot of pain, but the recovery for the surgery is six weeks minimum, so I really want to avoid that if possible. Please pray for me that I can find a way to heal my back without having to have surgery.

Last weekend, we met my family in Hendersonville, NC to celebrate Mother's Day. My sister is getting married at a camp in Hendersonville this weekend, and my parents had some things to take up there for the wedding, so we had a picnic at the camp. We had the best time; the weather was awesome and it was so fun watching Eliza play. I hope all you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend as well! We're off the celebrate my sister's wedding weekend! Hopefully I'll be back here sooner than later! Have a great weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs