Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday, Friday, Friday! I am only one short week away from my spring break, and I am so excited to have a nice long break to rest and recover from the crazy schedule we've had going on for the past few months.  I just wanted to pop in and share some my recent favorites with y'all.

{One}
Layered Grace
My friend Caroline just started making these amazing necklaces. They are so fun and very affordable, and a portion of the proceeds goes to orphan care in Africa. Follow her on Instagram at layeredgrace to buy one.

{Two}
Glamor Wash
This stuff is amazing. My mom had a little left over in a bottle that she gave me, and I used it for the sheets and towels in our guest bedroom.  It's really expensive, and we could never afford to use it on all of our laundry, but it's a good investment to use for things like linens. It makes the whole room smell good!

 

{Three}
Lindsay Letters
I just love this canvas prints from Lindsay Letters. Come Thy Fount is one of my favorite hymns, so I was drawn to this one, but she has a ton of other cute prints and other gifts.


{Four}
Anthropologie Dresses
My sister has a bridal shower in Columbia this weekend, and I went by Anthropologie to look for a dress yesterday. I have a gift certificate that I've had since Christmas, and I'm so glad I waited to use it! I'm trying to decide between this dress and one other. I love Anthropologie, and wish I had an unlimited amount of money to spend there. :)


{Five}
Killing Jesus by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
I am about half way through this book, and it is so interesting! The book is not spiritual at all; it is strictly historical facts. However, I'm reading it along with the book of John, and I feel like the book is helping me to better understand what I'm reading in the Bible. The book contains accounts of geographical and political events surrounding Christ's life. It is a great history lesson, and it's really opened my eyes to what a great risk Jesus was taking by spreading the Lord's word when He was here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs