Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Greatness

For those of you who don't know, my husband is a pumpkin carving expert. I am not exaggerating! He went online to look for ideas for what he should carve this year and he found his own pumpkin from a few years back in a You Tube video. I keep telling him that I'm going to email pictures of his pumpkins to the Today Show, but he just laughs at me. I don't think he realizes that I'm serious. He really does have a gift for pumpkin carving. I guess the fact that he was an art major in college helps, but not just anyone can do this.

Decision 2012

Check out some of his pumpkins from the past few years. 

 


5 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I even have showed off his pumpkins in years past. AND YOU BETTER send them in, they will definitely make it on there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is unreal! So talented. I agree...you have to send them in I think they would totally make the news!
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are truly amazing! I agree with caitlin, those are seem so unreal, can't imagine them being carved in a pumpkin! What a wonderful skill.

    Happy Halloween!
    - Cristine
    Pumpkin Carving Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pumpkin carving ideas. Thanks for sharing, you are very talented. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so awesome! I love those designs and patterns. I was actually browsing for some great pumpkin carving patterns that I will include to my list of favorite halloween pumpkins. I'd surely pick from here if it's allowed. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs