Monday, October 8, 2012

Lots of Celebrating

We had a great time celebrating Eliza at her party yesterday. Her actual birthday was a couple of weeks ago, but this was the only weekend that we could get our whole family together. We are really dragging out this birthday as long as we possibly can. :) I am working on a post with pictures from her party and I'm hoping to get that up later this week, but until then I have some pictures from the week of her real birthday.

We had a lot to celebrate during the last week of September. Not only was it Eliza's first birthday, it was also our anniversary. Ryan and I went out to dinner on Tuesday night to a great Italian resturaunt in downtown Greenville. We had such a good time talking about the past couple of years and looking forward to our future. Then, on Wednesday night my mom and Ryan's mom and dad came over, and we celebrated Eliza's birthday with takeout food and cupcakes.








....And, completely switching gears here. On Friday night I headed down to the beach for my best friend's bachlorette party. While I really missed Ryan and Eliza, I had great time relaxing and spending time with girlfriends. On Saturday we spent the day on the beach and that night we had a lingerie shower and went out after dinner. We all wore wigs and made quite the scene everywhere we went. Eleven girls in neon wigs will turn a few heads. I can't wait for Bennett's wedding at the end of this month!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs