Saturday, February 25, 2012

Visit from Family and Friends

I have not disappeared! We are alive and well. I feel like I say that every post. Lately we have been so busy that I haven't had time for blogging, and when I have had I time, I just haven't been able to muster the energy to write anything. These days I feel like I can barely keep my head above water. I know feeling like this has a lot do with being a working mother, and that I will always have a millions things to do, and not enough time to do them. If only I could function on less sleep and there were more hours in the day! Anyway, we have been extremely busy lately, and I think I hope things are going to slow down for us soon.

Last weekend, my sister in law and her family came in town, and Eliza got to spend some quality time with her cousins. They moved to Charleston last year, and we don't get to see them as much as we used to. We miss them so much, and it was such a treat to be able to hang out with them the whole weekend.











We also had another friend in town last weekend that we never get to see. One of my best friends from college came to visit from Kentucky, and she got meet Eliza for the first time. Our friends, Caroline and Trenton, had an oyster roast on Friday night, and we got to hang out with everybody at their place. Caroline did a great job hosting the party. The food was awesome and their house looked great, and she did all this while taking care of her three month old! I only took one picture from the night, but thankfully Caroline let me steal some from her Facebook to share with y'all. (The sweet little girl in the pictures is Caroline's daughter, Sutton. Eliza was at our house with the babysitter.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs